Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bunnies


We went to the playground this morning with Svea, Finn, Elin and Solvej and when we were leaving we saw some wild rabbits. All day Van has been pretending to be a rabbit.
His version of a rabbit is a little different though. When attacked, he beats his chest with his rabbit paws. His rabbit can also fight a t-rex and win. He says things like,

"I'm a ferocious bunny"
"I'm the toughest rabbit in Africa!"
"I'm as tall as a giraffes neck!"

I interviewed Van about bunnies

Do you like bunnies?
um yeah I like bunnies
What do you like about bunnies?
I like everything about bunnies. Um but I don't like them running away.
oh yeah, I could see that.
I run where they run.
Good idea. So what do you think bunnies like to eat best?
I don't know. crumbs maybe?
What colors are bunnies?
black. but I'm white. 
You're a white bunny? 
yep, but my mom is grey.
Can describe a typical day in the life of a bunny?
waaaa waaa
You think they cry all day long?
Yeah and sometimes they kick their little houses. and make it smaller
Where do bunnies live?
in holes. I live in the front yard.
Ok so to end this interview, what is your favorite thing about bunnies?
keeping them. 
Like keeping them for pets?
yeah
Why?
because I like them
But what do you like about them?
I just like them

No comments:

Post a Comment