Sunday, June 30, 2013

6/30/2013

Van is playing with his cars

Car 1 & 2: "CRASH!!!!!"
Car 1: "I ran into you! Sorry-you!"
Car 2: "Thank you for saying sorry-you!"

(note: sorry-you is Van's particular way of saying 'I'm sorry'. It's one word, sounds like, 'Sorryou')

***

Van wanted to wear one of each shoe, a monkey shoe, and an orange shoe

Me: "Let's show this to grandma"
Van: "Yeah, she's going to see it and she's going to laugh. 'Ha ha ha' like that."

***

"Mom, I have an idea, you could leave me at grandma and grandpa's house!"
 - Van, every time we visit grandma and grandpa's house

***

Sunday morning.
Van: "I'm going to check if they're here"
Me: "who?"
Andy: "Yeah who are you looking for?"
Van: "You guys forgot? Grandma Sandy and Poppy Joe!"

(They will be here on Wednesday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment