Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daycare Update

Finding daycare is one of the scariest things in the world. Who are you going to trust with the most important thing in the world?
However, I have continuously been impressed with the people I have found to help me take care of Van. Angela, Cristina, Zeze and now Dionisia.
Every time you have to switch, you think you'll never find someone good again, but I wanted to share some pics Dionisia has sent me of Van during his first week at her house. Just to show you how lucky I am.

Here is Van sledding with Viviana, Dionisia's daughter who is 18 months old.

Here is a wreath, one of several art projects he has brought home (I hung it up at work).

Then today I got these pictures. Playing with shaving cream at her dining room table, a little boy's dream come true! I can't wait to ask him about it after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment