Monday, October 3, 2016

Babies, Scenery and Pokemon

Time and hands for blogging has been short recently, so here is a big download of pictures.

First Jon napping on a blanket.





Then I took Esther out to the boardwalk, it was a beautiful morning.






Right here, at this spot on the boardwalk, is a virtual Pokemon gym. And I took it over. My first gym takeover. It was very exciting.

Here is a picture of my avatar at the gym (Van changed it to a boy) with the Pokemon we left to guard the gym after we took it over.

More pictures of Esther.





That view was so pretty, I decided I needed a picture of my little girl in front of it.


However she only wanted to stick her tongue out.

So I had to make her laugh and get pictures while she giggled.






Naturally I had to tell Van about the Pokemon Gym. So first thing after school I grabbed him and brought him to the boardwalk so he could see our gym. But someone had been there that day and kicked us out! Luckily Van and I were able to re-take the gym.
And we took some cute pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment