Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Rarest Pokemon

On the way home from the bus stop sometimes Van and I play Pokemon Go. There is usually nothing around. So Van and I were both thrilled when on Thursday, he caught this

It's our strongest Pokemon so far. I coached him through it, even though I really wanted to take the phone and catch it myself to make sure it didn't get away (ones like that can disappear if you take too many tries), but I restrained myself and was happy when he caught it.

We pulled up a chart from the internet showing which Pokemon were the rarest


You can see the Lapras we caught is in the 'mythical' category. Pretty good.

Today I put Jon on the bed while I went into my closet. Van was talking baby talk to him and I heard him say, "Who's the rarest Pokemon? You are, yes you are."


No comments:

Post a Comment