Sunday, March 11, 2018

Vanessa and Esther to go Denver

Esther and I went to Denver to visit my friend Saige who had a brand new baby, Sam. 
We left at midnight.


So we bought eye covers for sleeping

and matching jammies for Saige and her baby

Esther slept great on the plane but still crashed at the end of the first day.

Esther and I walked to the zoo one day. Here we are stopping for a playground break.










Waiting for my friend Anna-Liisa in downtown Denver



Riding the 16th street bus, Esther's favorite.

My favorite was the matching pajamas and going to sleep and waking up together every morning.


Esther and Sam


At Casa Bonita!








Updating highlights

Saige's house


Pictures of us in front of the new sorority house at CSU. Taken by Esther.






Visiting the CSU campus










A really cool rec center we spent a lot of time at



No comments:

Post a Comment