Saturday, March 1, 2014

Trip to Seward

Last weekend we took a family trip to Seward, it was what I wanted for my birthday, to go on a family adventure together. It was really fun, we stayed at a cute little cabin that overlooked Seward http://www.acabinonthecliff.com/

It had a hot tub on the porch and Van was really sad to leave it. He wanted to move there.

Then we went to the sea life center before driving home. Unfortunately we only took terrible quality phone pictures, we really need a new camera set up. But I'll post them anyway.

Here is the view from the porch of the cabin.



Van by the hottub.

Our cute cabin.


I love the pictures below so I posted all of them. It seems like Andy or Esther was doing something funny in each one. They are playing on a boat in the Sea Life Center. Van spent quite a bit of time 'driving' this boat around. They have real controls on the inside.














No comments:

Post a Comment