Monday, April 28, 2014

Immune system support?

Things Van has eaten in the last 24 hours.

Lemon Juice
Van: "Mom, pour me some of this lemon"
I poured about an inch of pure lemon juice into his cup.
And he drinks it.
Van: "More!"

Pickled Asparagus juice
Van: "I really like this juice. Try it."
Me: "No, I don't like that juice."
Van: "No it's really good, I mixed it with this." points to a glass of water. "You have to try it."
Me: "No, I don't really want to try it."
Van: "No, just try it, it's not spicy."
Me: "ok..."
I try it, it taste like pickled asapargus juice.


Toothpaste. Off the floor.
I was cleaning Van's bathroom and Van asked what he could do. I thought I would give him a challenge.
Me: "Try to get that dried toothpaste off the floor, it's stuck pretty hard. I don't know how to get it, just give it a try."
I go back to washing the toilet. I turn around and Van is trying to lick the toothpaste off the floor.
Me: "Noooooo! that is not what I meant!"

Bacon Grease
Van and I are eating breakfast and Van points to a jar of bacon grease that has solidified overnight.
Van: "Mom that stuff is terrible. I tried it yesterday. it taste like nothing."
Oh dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment